Companions for Living is growing!
If you are interested in applying for any of our caregiving positions, please stop by our office between the hours of 10am – 4pm, Monday through Thursday or click here to apply online.
We currently have the following office position open:
Manager, Client Onboarding
The individual in this position will be a key member of the management team of Companions for Living. This individual will be responsible for building and managing the business. S/he would need to be strategic and detail oriented. The duties of the job include: Marketing to business referral sources, and new client intake and sales, with input on scheduling and overall operations of the business.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Create and manage strategic relationships with referral resources
- Document each new referral and new client call in the company’s software system
- Visit perspective clients to conduct Needs Assessments
- Create a care plan for each new client
- Work with the President on strategy and benchmarking
- Give input and feedback on strategic issues of the company
- Manage other various other issues and special projects as they arise
Skills required for this position include:
- Ability to think strategically
- Management skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Presentation skills
- General Microsoft Office knowledge
- College Degree or equivalent experience
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our company.