Companions for Living is growing!
If you are interested in applying for any of our caregiving positions, please stop by our office between the hours of 10am – 4pm, Monday through Thursday or click here to apply online.
We currently have the following office position open:
Receptionist/Human Resources Coordinator
This position requires a detail-oriented individual who will manage sensitive and confidential company information, can multi-task and is able to communicate effectively with staff, clients and the public.
- Be the first point of entry for phone calls and visitors
- Manage faxes and phone messages and organize mail
- Assist HR Director with recruiting efforts
- Administer all new employee documents
- Assist with payroll, billing and scheduling tasks as needed
- Track and report on the receipt of all key documents
- Enter data in CRM and Payroll systems
- Complete special projects and other various items as they arise
- Provide overall assistance to other staff members to facilitate completion of their workloads
Skills required for this position include:
- Problem solving
- Management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our company.